New kinetis branch

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

New kinetis branch

Dado had asked me to create a branch in the eLua repo with the code we had for the kinetis port, so here it is.

--
Thiago

Elias Barrionovo Elias Barrionovo

Re: New kinetis branch

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dado had asked me to create a branch in the eLua repo with the code we had
> for the kinetis port, so here it is.

Err.. "here" where, exactly?

--
NI!

Re: New kinetis branch

https://github.com/elua/elua/tree/kinetis

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Elias Barrionovo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dado had asked me to create a branch in the eLua repo with the code we had
>> for the kinetis port, so here it is.
>
> Err.. "here" where, exactly?
>
> --
> NI!

http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
ph: (847) 448-0386

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM, James Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> https://github.com/elua/elua/tree/kinetis
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Elias Barrionovo
>> Err.. "here" where, exactly?

Thanks!
--
NI!

Re: New kinetis branch

Hello list,
   This is a preliminary port we started last year for a Freescale event that hasn't been published yet.
   It was produced by Bogdan and James, with very little or none doc from Freescale and in a very short time.
   It includes the complete Lua support and the basic support for the following peripherals/modules (please help me to refresh my memory and refine this list Bogdan & James)

- GPIO (with Tower kit onboard LED examples)
- UART
- K60 Touch controller (basic support with an examples)
- eLua RPC
- TMR
- ROMFS
- ???

   Thanks for the branch Thiago.

Dado

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 00:22, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dado had asked me to create a branch in the eLua repo with the code we had for the kinetis port, so here it is.

--
Thiago

LanceKalp LanceKalp

Re: New kinetis branch

LED's by a mile. Especially on a LED Spotlight supplier car. You can run them off the battery without any high voltage inverters. They still require a power supply, but at a safer voltage, 12v led lights at around 2v, as opposed to 2,000v required to run a neon tube. LEDs are obviously less inclined to break than a glass tube, and are generally brighter without using tons of energy, therefore, not draining your battery. The only downside to LEDs flexible led strips is that they are directional lamps, so they only light up where you point them, as neon tubes evenly disperse their light. You would need some sort of diffuser for the LED strips if they don't come with one.