New eLua project: RuuviTracker - An Open-Source Electronic Global Positioning Device

Lauri Jämsä Lauri Jämsä

New eLua project: RuuviTracker - An Open-Source Electronic Global Positioning Device

Hi all,

I would like to present you our new device concept. RuuviTracker is an
open-source, electronic global positioning device as well as free
software. Our GSM- and GPS-enabled tracking system can be used for
various different tasks. For example, it can be used to track your
hunting dog, it can become your vehicle's alarm system, a portable
weather station, a security system for your children, a logger or
anything you can make out a use case for it. It's all about your
imagination!

The device itself will be an affordable, water-proof, robust,
high-quality and state-of-the-art product. It will run at temperatures
as low as -40°C (-40°F) and if equipped with expansion shields it can
transform into almost anything.

End-users are able to modify the behavior of the device using a simple
and easy-to-learn scripting language. No special programming tools or
knowledge required! We will accomplish this by running eLua on our
device's ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller.

Please check out our official website for more information:
http://www.ruuvitracker.fi

Best regards,
Lauri Jämsä
Tom Freund Tom Freund

Re: New eLua project: RuuviTracker - An Open-Source Electronic Global Positioning Device

Lauri,

Like to find out more about RuuviTracker.

Have a serious interest in these kind of platforms.

But, my Finnish is non-existent (I heard that Hungarian is closely related, which I know. But, I don't see it). How soon will there be an English (or German) version of the Wiki ?

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Lauri Jämsä <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Dig.y.SoL (TM)

"Systems overseeing
public and private
infrastructure"

Voice - 860-232-1614
Skype ID - digysol

Lauri Jämsä Lauri Jämsä

Re: New eLua project: RuuviTracker - An Open-Source Electronic Global Positioning Device

Hi Tom,

Our wiki pages are in English. Some parts of it might be still only in
Finnish, but translation is in progress.

Homepage: http://www.ruuvitracker.fi

Wiki page: http://wiki.ruuvitracker.fi/

Best regards,
Lauri Jämsä