New documentation generator

Hi,

I simply couldn't get myself at piece with WebBook (the old documentation framework used by eLua), mainly because it uses frames, so I wrote a completely new set of scripts to generate the eLua documentation (using only HTML, CSS and JavaScript for the navigation menu). The result can be seen here:

http://elua.berlios.de/new/en_newsw.html

Still quite a bit of work to be done, but personally I like the current version much more.
Also, all the documents referred by the first part of the menu (until "eLua internals") are checked to be compliant with XHTML 1.0 strict. I intend to do this for all our documentation pages.

Re: New documentation generator

...and another note: some of you might be temted to update the pre0.6 tag, cd to doc and do this:

$ lua buildall.lua dist,

where 'dist' is the directory that will keep the final HTML structure. Which is fine, but pleate note that buildall silently deletes its argument (dist in this case) if it exists. So, use with care :)