New contributor

Flávio Ribeiro Flávio Ribeiro

New contributor

Hi people,

I'm Flávio, an brazilian guy almost graduated in electric engineering and now with more time to try to contribute on eLua development. For now i've already talked to Dado and could bring him to my university[0] to a talk about eLua last year. I've worked[1] with embedded linux on arm devices for about 2 years and now it's time to move on. I also have a really small foss project called marmota[2], which tries to make arduino and mobile devices talk.

I must confess i'm really excited about the plans i heard from him and now i'll try to figure out a component or piece of software i could really help. I've registered myself on tracker and will look around for some bug or feature i can dive into.

If someone want to give me tasks or the right trail to start on elua world, i'll be glad to receive the tricks,

Re: New contributor

Hi,

2011/1/7 Flávio Ribeiro <[hidden email]>:

> Hi people,
> I'm Flávio, an brazilian guy almost graduated in electric engineering
> and now with more time to try to contribute on eLua development. For now
> i've already talked to Dado and could bring him to my university[0] to a
> talk about eLua last year. I've worked[1] with embedded linux on arm devices
> for about 2 years and now it's time to move on. I also have a really small
> foss project called marmota[2], which tries to make arduino and mobile
> devices talk.
> I must confess i'm really excited about the plans i heard from him and now
> i'll try to figure out a component or piece of software i could really help.
> I've registered myself on tracker and will look around for some bug or
> feature i can dive into.
> If someone want to give me tasks or the right trail to start on elua world,
> i'll be glad to receive the tricks,

I'm very glad to have you here. The best start in the eLua world is
http://www.eluaproject.net and the source tree :) If you have any
specific question don't hesitate to address them to the list.

Re: New contributor

Hello,
   Flavio, it is great to have you here.
   Thanks for joining and welcome aboard.

   Do you have any plans to buy some dev kit or any other eLua-capable platform soon ?
   I would add this to Bogdan's first-steps list.
   There is a page on our wiki that lists some kits and user's comments on them. It can be useful and it is at http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Boards
   You can also register on the wiki to contribute with articles, comments, projects, tutorials and, last but not least, revising and refining the shared content.
    Have fun with eLua!