New Sputnik

Hello Guys,
   The only,the unique, the original, the Sputnik's father, gave me the
honour to receive him in my Lab again :)
   And when Yuri passes we always moves big steps ahead :)
   This time we upgraded our wiki to the new Sputnik's dev-version (still on
the git repo but stable), with lots of new features that I hope everybody
likes too.
   Thanks again for the help and for the great work with Sputnik Yuri !
   We are always testing some layout modifications and refining it according
to eveybody's hints.

   Also, for those that are not too far or have a private jet, we are
organizing a Sputnik Talk/Workshop for next tuesday, here at PUC-Rio, again
by Yuri in person :)