My thanks

Igor Pokorny Igor Pokorny

My thanks

Hello everybody,

discovered eLua site lately I was eager to use it on STM32F4Discovery.
Using http://wiki.ruuvitracker.fi/wiki/Compiling_new_eLua I was able to
run eLua without any problem. Adding MMC card, enable it in
platform_conf.h and recompile eLua, everything works perfect, even
tutorial programs.

I would like to express to all developers my thanks for their work. I
plan to port eLua to STM32F3Discovery - could someone kicks me to sites
where I could learn how to do it?

With best regards

Igor

Re: My thanks

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Igor Pokorny <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> discovered eLua site lately I was eager to use it on STM32F4Discovery. Using
> http://wiki.ruuvitracker.fi/wiki/Compiling_new_eLua I was able to run eLua
> without any problem. Adding MMC card, enable it in platform_conf.h and
> recompile eLua, everything works perfect, even tutorial programs.

This is probably a bit of a fortunate case, but I'm definitely glad it
works for you :)

> I would like to express to all developers my thanks for their work. I plan
> to port eLua to STM32F3Discovery - could someone kicks me to sites where I
> could learn how to do it?

The best way to learn is from the existing ports. The STM32 port is
quite complete, so you can build on that. You can use this mailing
list or the IRC #elua channel if you get in trouble.