My fork

Jason Neudorf Jason Neudorf

My fork

So I've forked eLua on GitHub, and uploaded proof-of-concept stm32 DAC
code.  It seems to work.  The commands:

dac.init()  -- set up the DAC on pins PA4 and PA5.
dac.set(dac0, dac1) -- set dac values (0-4095).  No error checking.

You can find it at https://github.com/JNeudorf/elua

Next step is for me to actually use the code for something.  The new
interrupt code looks very useful.
Marcelo Politzer Marcelo Politzer

Re: My fork

Thats a great new!

Nothing better than open source with a colaboratiive development.

2011/3/4 Jason Neudorf <[hidden email]>:

> So I've forked eLua on GitHub, and uploaded proof-of-concept stm32 DAC
> code.  It seems to work.  The commands:
>
> dac.init()  -- set up the DAC on pins PA4 and PA5.
> dac.set(dac0, dac1) -- set dac values (0-4095).  No error checking.
>
> You can find it at https://github.com/JNeudorf/elua
>
> Next step is for me to actually use the code for something.  The new
> interrupt code looks very useful.

best,
Marcelo
King, Mike King, Mike

Re: My fork

Agreed!

GitHub seems pretty cool.

> Thats a great new!

> Nothing better than open source with a colaboratiive development.

>> So I've forked eLua on GitHub, and uploaded proof-of-concept stm32 DAC
>> code.  It seems to work.  The commands:
>>
>> dac.init()  -- set up the DAC on pins PA4 and PA5.
>> dac.set(dac0, dac1) -- set dac values (0-4095).  No error checking.
>>
>> You can find it at https://github.com/JNeudorf/elua
>>
>> Next step is for me to actually use the code for something.  The new
>> interrupt code looks very useful.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If this communication has been transmitted from a U.S. location it may also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export Administration Regulations and, if so, cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department of State or appropriate export licensing authority. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail message and/or any file attachment(s).