MBED power up

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

MBED power up

So, I had tosted an mbed a while ago and decided to replace the MCU...with a fastter one =)
Now I have eLua running on a mbed with an LPC1769.
I still have to check if I have to change PLL settings to get the 120MHz clock ( the LPC1768 goes up to 100MHz  ).

Here's a picture:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12722162/20120706_185832.jpg

--
Thiago

Re: MBED power up

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So, I had tosted an mbed a while ago and decided to replace the MCU...with a
> fastter one =)
> Now I have eLua running on a mbed with an LPC1769.
> I still have to check if I have to change PLL settings to get the 120MHz
> clock ( the LPC1768 goes up to 100MHz  ).

Nice work dude!
If you bump the clock to 120MHz, you might need to also change the
systimer code (amongst other things). If you get stuck, just ask for
help. Keep up the good work!

best,
Bogdan

> Here's a picture:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12722162/20120706_185832.jpg
>
> --
> Thiago

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: MBED power up

Just a quick update:
I did manage to get the 120MHz clock ( or at least clocking a pin got
20% faster, I can't really test the clock since the clock out pin is
routed to ethernet stuff ¬¬ )

I didn't change anything to get the terminal working, so UARTs are
fine. Haven't got the time to test anything else yet...

Best,
Thiago