Lua Interrupts in Web Builder

Carlo Caratori Carlo Caratori

Lua Interrupts in Web Builder

Hey guys,

I've noticed that it is not possible to build lua interrupts(BUILD_LUA_INT_HANDLERS) for the LM3S8962 from the Web Builder. Is there any particular reason for that?

Thanks in advance,
Carlo Caratori

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Lua Interrupts in Web Builder

Hi Carlo,
This option was not available to you from WB interface?
Notice that WB is working with eLua v0.8 and there were few platforms with eLua interruptions.

Differences between versions for LM3S8962:

In a few of days the WB will be updated with eLua v0.9.

Best,
Vagner

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Carlo Caratori <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I've noticed that it is not possible to build lua interrupts(BUILD_LUA_INT_HANDLERS) for the LM3S8962 from the Web Builder. Is there any particular reason for that?

Thanks in advance,
Carlo Caratori

Carlo Caratori Carlo Caratori

Re: Lua Interrupts in Web Builder

Hey Vagner,

Thanks for your help. By taking a look at the differences btw v0.8 and v0.9 platform_conf.h I've noticed that the build elua interrupts macro was only added in the later one. But there's a problem, as you can see down here (the macro is inside a #ifdef)

#ifdef ELUA_BOARD_EKLM3S9D92
#define BUILD_LUA_INT_HANDLERS
#define PLATFORM_INT_QUEUE_LOG_SIZE 5
#endif

Does this mean that only EKLM3S9D92 has elua interrupt (and LM3S8962 not)?

Thanks again

2013/5/20 Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]>
Hi Carlo,
This option was not available to you from WB interface?
Notice that WB is working with eLua v0.8 and there were few platforms with eLua interruptions.

Differences between versions for LM3S8962:

In a few of days the WB will be updated with eLua v0.9.

Best,
Vagner

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Carlo Caratori <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I've noticed that it is not possible to build lua interrupts(BUILD_LUA_INT_HANDLERS) for the LM3S8962 from the Web Builder. Is there any particular reason for that?

Thanks in advance,
Carlo Caratori

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Lua Interrupts in Web Builder

Hi Carlo,

You are right, only EKLM3S9D92 has interruptions implementedThe WB only configures a build environment and runs the eLua toolchain.
I do not know what the effort to implement INT for LM3S8962 (in eLua)

Best,
Vagner

Actually the WB only builds closed versions of eLua, but we are working to be able

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Carlo,

You are right, only EKLM3S9D92 has interruptions implementedThe WB only configures a build environment and runs the eLua toolchain.
I do not know what the effort to implement INT for LM3S8962 (in eLua)

Actually, LM3S8962 does have interrupt support. Take a look at src/platform/lm3s/platform_int.c and look for the '#include "lm3s8962.h"' line.