List policy change

Hi,

Frederic pointed out that BerliOS has a ready made script that can be
used to send an e-mail automatically after each SVN operation
(thanks!), so I created a new list (elua-svn) and subscribed everyone
to it. I also setup SVN to send e-mail to this list. This way we'll be
"released" from SVN messages on elua-dev, which allows us to focus on
specific development topics on this list. However, if you want to
discuss a SVN commit, please use lua-dev, it's better to keep all the
development conversations on a single list; lua-svn should only be
used for SVN announcements.