LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

serjaomendes serjaomendes

LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

I have an industrial micro card owner. He has the LPC2468 processor.

0.8 / LPC2468 / elua0.8_lua_lpc2468.hex

I downloaded. hex Elute project page, where the "Board" marked "Demo Puc-Rio"
That means it will only work on this board in particular?

I would do a simple test to access the shell of this elute my plate.

Usually I use Flash Magic, and sending files. hex over serial RS-232
On the page below, I realized the USB is being used and some other software ...

http://www.eluaproject.net/en_installing_lpc2468.html

You can load only through the serial?

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 16:37, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have an industrial micro card owner. He has the LPC2468 processor.

What do you mean exactly by this ? Is this a custom-design of your company ?

0.8 / LPC2468 / elua0.8_lua_lpc2468.hex

I downloaded. hex Elute project page, where the "Board" marked "Demo
Puc-Rio"
That means it will only work on this board in particular?

It should work for any board with an NXP LPC2468, with a terminal connected to UART 0
You can have the Terminal/Console on another UART but you will need to rebuild eLua after editing src/platform/lpc24xx/platform_conf.h in this case.
We can help you to do so, even if you don't have a local toolchain installed.

I would do a simple test to access the shell of this elute my plate.

Don't be afraid to try it and please share the results here.

Usually I use Flash Magic, and sending files. hex over serial RS-232
On the page below, I realized the USB is being used and some other software

http://www.eluaproject.net/en_installing_lpc2468.html

You can load only through the serial?

Yes, we also use Flash Magic for our LPC2468-based board but it only runs on Windows. We would love to learn and add some info on how to flash it under Linux too.
The boards-specific tutorials are being migrated to the wiki and this one will live at http://wiki.eluaproject.net/PUCeLuaDemoBoard

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Assinei o grupo, Dado você é brasileiro certo ?
Tim Michals Tim Michals

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Oscillator frequency could be different between the eLua  LPC2486  and this custom LPC2486 board?

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Hi,

Also, some configuration settings (for example the UART port) might not be the same. Configuring a new eLua board can be a pretty elaborate project.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 17:30, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Also, some configuration settings (for example the UART port) might not be the same. Configuring a new eLua board can be a pretty elaborate project.

Sure.
But if his custom board is the one I suspect it is, it shouldn't be too much of a trouble.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Tim michals <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oscillator frequency could be different between the eLua  LPC2486  and this custom LPC2486 board?

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

72 Mhz the processor, I Have load with sucessful the firmware, but not connect via terminal.

Have try ping elua, e no response.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:43 PM, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
72 Mhz the processor, I Have load with sucessful the firmware, but not
connect via terminal.

Have try ping elua, e no response.

You mean ping via ICMP (Ethernet)?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 17:43, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
72 Mhz the processor, I Have load with sucessful the firmware, but not
connect via terminal.

Have try ping elua, e no response.

What do you mean by ping eLua ?
Are you trying to use the Console over TCP/IP ?
The image you have downloaded is not configured for this.

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

windows ping, the leds of network card are blinking
But, in my dhcp list no show this host....

Maybe because this board haven't MAC Address?

I have trie to connect via Serial-RS 232 in 115000 Bps 8,1,N

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
windows ping, the leds of network card are blinking
But, in my dhcp list no show this host....

Maybe because this board haven't MAC Address?

Currently TCP/IP networking is not implemented at all for LPC2468, so this is not a configuration problem, you're missing some code.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 17:52, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have trie to connect via Serial-RS 232 in 115000 Bps 8,1,N

Can you give us some (much) more info about your specific platform ?

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:01 PM, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://ftp.lenkeautomacao.com.br/lk200/

some pics

I think I've seen those before...right Dado ?

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Thiago, Yes

Jailson was at PUC-RJ and showed this board to some peoples...
serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: LPC2468 x Simple Loading to Board.

Load to My Board.

When I press any key, the Hyperterminal response with '|'

Connect in 11520,8,N,1