LM3S6965 MMC

Paul Verbeke Paul Verbeke

LM3S6965 MMC

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used a Micro SD card on the LM3S6965 board, and if so is there anything special that needs to be done? I have looked through the code and it looks like it should be enabled for this platform. When I try to execute a program from the card I get the following:

eLua# lua /mmc/LuaTest.lua
Press CTRL+Z to exit Lua
lua: cannot open /mmc/LuaTest.lua: No such device

Also, I am using Tera Term for a terminal emulator. Does anyone know of a good open source terminal emulator that supports command history to reduce the amount of typing required when working in interactive mode?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Paul Verbeke

Re: LM3S6965 MMC

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 12:00, Paul Verbeke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used a Micro SD card on the LM3S6965 board, and if so is there anything special that needs to be done? I have looked through the code and it looks like it should be enabled for this platform.

Yes it should work but I've only tested on LM3S8962 boards so far.

When I try to execute a program from the card I get the following:

eLua# lua /mmc/LuaTest.lua
Press CTRL+Z to exit Lua
lua: cannot open /mmc/LuaTest.lua: No such device

Please tell us which eLua version are you using and try (case sensitive):
eLua# lua /MMC/LuaTest.lua

Also, I am using Tera Term for a terminal emulator. Does anyone know of a good open source terminal emulator that supports command history to reduce the amount of typing required when working in interactive mode?

http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Terminal%20Emulators%20for%20eLua
If you find a better answer for your question/search, please update that page to reflect it.