LM3S driver file reorg

Laurent Dufrechou Laurent Dufrechou

LM3S driver file reorg

Hi all,

I’ve done a port for LM3S9B96 (that is LM3S9B92 with ieee1588 support, so not a big deal…)

In my current branch I’ve refreshed all drivers files with TI one’s. (thus I will be able to track more easily update on TI side)

The only problem is that I needed to move adc,spi,i2c,etc files to ./driverlib and hw_xxx.h to ./inc to follow TI new code organization.

Is this something ok with you?

I mean are you ok to merge such a change or should I stay in my own branch?

Here is what it looks like:

Regards,

Laurent

Re: LM3S driver file reorg

Hi Laurent,

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Laurent Dufrechou <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve done a port for LM3S9B96 (that is LM3S9B92 with ieee1588 support, so not a big deal…)

In my current branch I’ve refreshed all drivers files with TI one’s. (thus I will be able to track more easily update on TI side)

The only problem is that I needed to move adc,spi,i2c,etc files to ./driverlib and hw_xxx.h to ./inc to follow TI new code organization.

Is this something ok with you?

I mean are you ok to merge such a change or should I stay in my own branch?

Here is what it looks like:

This is absolutely OK, the code is organized better. I'll merge this once it's ready if you make a pull request on github. Also, thanks for the picture :)