KS0108

Ed Hatfield Ed Hatfield

KS0108

I was looking at the KS0108 module and couldn't find the font files that are used.  Is this checked into the repository anywhere?  Thanks.

-Ed

Re: KS0108

Hi !

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 13:33, Ed Hatfield <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was looking at the KS0108 module and couldn't find the font files that are used.  Is this checked into the repository anywhere?  Thanks.

The C version was written by Marcelo Politzer and Thiago Naves and the code should indeed be on the repo.
Thanks for mentioning this. We'll fix it.

-Ed

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: KS0108

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi !

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 13:33, Ed Hatfield <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was looking at the KS0108 module and couldn't find the font files that are used.  Is this checked into the repository anywhere?  Thanks.

The C version was written by Marcelo Politzer and Thiago Naves and the code should indeed be on the repo.
Thanks for mentioning this. We'll fix it.

The Lua version was at github already, but the C version was indeed missing. Just added a branch on https://github.com/elua/ks0108b with the C code.

-Ed

Thiago

Ed Hatfield Ed Hatfield

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: KS0108

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Ed Hatfield <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Lua version is there, but I think it's missing the font definitions.
-Ed

Yes, I checked and it appears so.
You can try the C version ( in the c branch )...
I will try to find the font for the lua version, but I don't know if I still have it.