KS0108, not found 'cvfonts.lua'

1100F 1100F

KS0108, not found 'cvfonts.lua'

Hi!

The sample named KS0108.lua is not working because the file 'cvfonts.lua' not  provided (see line 65: dofile('cvfonts.lua') in http://wiki.eluaproject.net/KS0108B).

It is can possible to place the file in website for users? Or a valid link?

I post the this topic: a similar topic is posted in july 07 2011, but no response for that...

Thanks, and happy new year everybody!
Mauricio Henrique Bomfim Mauricio Henrique Bomfim

Re: KS0108, not found 'cvfonts.lua'

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 9:01 PM, 1100F <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

The sample named KS0108.lua is not working because the file 'cvfonts.lua'
not  provided (see line 65: dofile('cvfonts.lua') in
http://wiki.eluaproject.net/KS0108B).

It is can possible to place the file in website for users? Or a valid link?

Hi, I just pushed the file cvfonts.lua I have on https://github.com/elua/ks0108b .

I didn't check if it is working. Please check and tell us if you have success.

[]s

Mauricio

I post the this topic: a similar topic is posted in july 07 2011, but no
response for that...

Thanks, and happy new year everybody!

1100F 1100F

Re: KS0108, not found 'cvfonts.lua'

Hi Mauricio!

thanks for rapid response!

Unfortunately, my board is break by fire (short circuit, pffff)!

I fix and remind you!

como meu pai disse: você é um bom filho! Muito obrigado!
1100F 1100F

Re: KS0108, not found 'cvfonts.lua'

Hi Mauricio!

is working perfectly!