In other news...

...I can officialy announce that eLua can now be compiled from Windows! I used the CodeSourcery toolchain and it works just fine. Youl'll need python, scons and a set of common shell utils (rm, mv and friends) compiled for Windows (download this from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/coreutils.htm for example), everything in your $PATH, and everything else should happen just like in Linux. A full tutorial will follow in doc/. Remember to update your latest sources, cause the Windows build needs a SConstruct fix that I checked in today. Yet another thing to add in 0.6 :)