I cannot download the elua0.9_lua_lm3s8962.bin and the elua 0.9 source code file,could someone send me a copy to tianzhipeng4u@126.com,thank you!

billtian billtian

I cannot download the elua0.9_lua_lm3s8962.bin and the elua 0.9 source code file,could someone send me a copy to tianzhipeng4u@126.com,thank you!

Re: I cannot download the elua0.9_lua_lm3s8962.bin and the elua 0.9 source code file,could someone send me a copy to tianzhipeng4u@126.com,thank you!

Hi,

You can grab the latest sources over on our GitHub account:

And the 0.9 release could be grabbed from the GitHub tag here:

For compiled images we'd recommend trying the builder service available here:

If you run into any difficulties with that, let us know and we can try and correct them.  It should allow you to build images from the 0.9 release and the current master branch.

Best.

-jsnyder

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM, billtian [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I cannot download the elua0.9_lua_lm3s8962.bin and the elua 0.9 source code file,could someone send me a copy to [hidden email],thank you!

To start a new topic under eLua Development, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from eLua Development, click here.
NAML

ph: (847) 448-0386