How to port eLua to new platform (LPCXpresso LPC1114)?

steven wang steven wang

How to port eLua to new platform (LPCXpresso LPC1114)?

Hello,
     I am beginner, but I am very like eLua(it just I wanted), I want to port it to LPCXpresso, Could you give me some advices? Thank you so much!

     Maybe someone is doing for it. :)

Best regards,

Steven ZDWang

Re: How to port eLua to new platform (LPCXpresso LPC1114)?

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 05:37, steven wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>      I am beginner,

Welcome aboard

> but I am very like eLua(it just I wanted), I want to
> port it to LPCXpresso, Could you give me some advices? Thank you so much!

This link below might be of some help, as well as some other topics on
that "section" of the doc. It is on the official site at
http://www.eluaproject.net/doc/v0.8/en_arch_newport.html

>      Maybe someone is doing for it. :)

Not that I know of but it would be cool.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 09:50, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 05:37, steven wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>      I am beginner,
>
> Welcome aboard
>
>> but I am very like eLua(it just I wanted), I want to
>> port it to LPCXpresso, Could you give me some advices? Thank you so much!
>
> This link below might be of some help, as well as some other topics on
> that "section" of the doc. It is on the official site at
> http://www.eluaproject.net/doc/v0.8/en_arch_newport.html

It maybe worth of mentioning that the text can be a little outdated,
as the building system and SConstruct structure changed a little since
we wrote that. But the main guideline is there.
Please don't hesitate to call for help here if you find something not
working there or, better yet, to help us to figure out and update the
content.

Thanks
Dado

>>      Maybe someone is doing for it. :)
>
> Not that I know of but it would be cool.
>
>> Best regards,
>> Steven ZDWang
>
> Best
> Dado

steven wang steven wang

Re: How to port eLua to new platform (LPCXpresso LPC1114)?

Thanks Dado. The document is good for me!

I will use elua to make education robot and open source it.

Thanks.
Steven