How to add user function to the elua?

billtian billtian

How to add user function to the elua?

I want to extend some function to the elua using c progam function, but how to achieve this or where can i get some guidance? Thanks!

Re: How to add user function to the elua?

Hi,

There are a number of ways to do this.  Are you looking to add a platform-specific function or a generic platform function?

If you're looking to add a platform specific module/function you could take a look at an example in the stm32f4 platform:

Function implementations:

You can see how they get configured into the build here in the get_platform_modules function:

You also need to add the files as in the specific_files line (note the cpu.c):

Here's also an example commit of adding the enc module to that platform in a single commit:

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Best.

-jsnyder

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 8:01 PM, billtian [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to extend some function to the elua using c progam function, but how to achieve this or where can i get some guidance? Thanks!

http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/How-to-add-user-function-to-the-elua-tp7578478.html
To start a new topic under eLua Development, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from eLua Development, click here.
NAML

ph: (847) 448-0386