How do I set the platform_conf.h to use the SD Card

Tze-Chien Chu Tze-Chien Chu

How do I set the platform_conf.h to use the SD Card

Dear Sir
I use the lm3s8962 board. The default download bin seems not suppor the micro-sd on the board.
I check the platform_conf.h and find the follow code.
Anything I need to change to make it work ?

#ifdef ELUA_BOARD_EKLM3S8962
  // EK-LM3S8962
  #define MMCFS_CS_PORT                6
  #define MMCFS_CS_PIN                  0
  #define MMCFS_SPI_NUM                0
#endif

Regards,

Tze-Chien Chu
Tze-Chien Chu Tze-Chien Chu

Re: How do I set the platform_conf.h to use the SD Card

I try to search the forum and found the problem.
I change the platform_conf.h's line 191 from

#ifndef SDC_SPI_NUM    <-- Original
#ifndef MMCFS_SPI_NUM <- Modify

then it works.

thanks.

Re: How do I set the platform_conf.h to use the SD Card

Hello Tze-Chien,
eLua v0.7 works fine with the onboard MMC slot on my EK-LM3S8962 out of the box.
But we will check the #defines you've mentioned and do some more tests when possible here too.
Thanks for pointing (and aparently solving :) it !!!

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 07:31, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you. We know there are some problems with the MMCFS code, they will be fixed in the next release (at least the ones that lead to compilation issues).

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Tze-Chien Chu <[hidden email]> wrote:

I try to search the forum and found the problem.
I change the platform_conf.h's line 191 from

#ifndef SDC_SPI_NUM    <-- Original
#ifndef MMCFS_SPI_NUM <- Modify

then it works.

thanks.

Re: How do I set the platform_conf.h to use the SD Card

This issue was actually resolved in trunk:
http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/Building-v0-7-with-MMCFS-for-EK-LM3S8962-SDC-SPI-NUM-undefined-td4469565.html

Commit:
http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/elua-svn/2010-January/000637.html

Perhaps I'll make an errata page on the wiki for issues like this.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tze-Chien,
> eLua v0.7 works fine with the onboard MMC slot on my EK-LM3S8962 out of the
> box.
> But we will check the #defines you've mentioned and do some more tests when
> possible here too.
> Thanks for pointing (and aparently solving :) it !!!
>
> Best
> Dado
>

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 07:31, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you. We know there are some problems with the MMCFS code, they will
>> be fixed in the next release (at least the ones that lead to compilation
>> issues).
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Tze-Chien Chu <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I try to search the forum and found the problem.
>>> I change the platform_conf.h's line 191 from
>>>
>>> #ifndef SDC_SPI_NUM    <-- Original
>>> #ifndef MMCFS_SPI_NUM <- Modify
>>>
>>> then it works.
>>>

>>> thanks.