Help AT91SAM7X256

MehdiHAFIDI MehdiHAFIDI

Help AT91SAM7X256

Good morning,

I have followed the instructions that are listed in the following web page: http://wiki.eluaproject.net/AT912SAM7Xxxx, and please note that i did these instructions within Ubuntu, then, i installed minicom and i restart my board by pushing reset, and i receive an error message of an error path. would you tell whether i followed the right instructions or not!!! please

Mehdi

Re: Help AT91SAM7X256

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM, hafidi mehdi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning,

I have followed the instructions that are listed in the following web page: http://wiki.eluaproject.net/AT912SAM7Xxxx, and please note that i did these instructions within Ubuntu, then, i installed minicom and i restart my board by pushing reset, and i receive an error message of an error path.

I'm sorry, what exactly is an "error message of an error path"? Who gave you that error? Was it minicom? If so, try using 'screen' instead:

$ screen /dev/<yourport> 115200