Hello and questions about the PIC32 port

Stephen Esquibel Stephen Esquibel

Hello and questions about the PIC32 port

Hello,

My seemingly endless search for a scripting language keeps taking me back to Lua. Seems to be the only approachable language that will run on a micro.

How goes the port to PIC32?

I just need the Lua core. Most of my micro's peripheral features are hidden behind additional hardware, so I don't need support for the timers, ADC etc. Has the port achieved a functional Lua core?

I have gotten the Lua core to build and am in the process of trying to hijack the IO streams.

Thank you,
Steve