Fwd: [arm-gnu] When is the next (2011-q3) release?

Fwd: [arm-gnu] When is the next (2011-q3) release?

This is just a follow up to earlier questions about codesourcery's lite releases. It appears that the next release is coming soon.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mitchell, Mark" <[hidden email]>
Date: December 13, 2011 9:41:32 CST
To: David Brown <[hidden email]>, CS Arm-Gnu <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [arm-gnu] When is the next (2011-q3) release?

Of course, I've no inside information, and have no idea when the next
release will be out - but I certainly don't think it's time to give up
on CodeSourcery.

David, thank you for the kind words!

We are, as you say, very much continuing on our traditional path within Mentor.  Of course, our business continues to evolve, but we're still very much focused on the GNU toolchain.

The next ARM Lite Edition release will be available shortly.  We are working through a number of web and release issues, as all of our web infrastructure has been recently updated as part of our transition into Mentor, but the development of the Fall 2011 is very nearly complete, and you can expect an announcement here shortly.

Thank you,

Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics