Fwd: Re: SAM7x/SAM7s USB

Brent Picasso Brent Picasso

Fwd: Re: SAM7x/SAM7s USB

Hi Tim,

I'm working with a stamp-sized SAM7s256 board I developed originally to use with our projects at Autosport Labs, now being released on it's own for a new venture we're launching called MakerBug.

Here's an image of the module plugged into a test board festooned with potentiometers and LEDs :)

http://i.imgur.com/nPzPO.jpg

The goal is to make Lua - preferrably eLua - the centerpiece firmware for this hardware.
We have a limited number of modules+test boards available- If anyone wants one to test / dev with let me know offline!

Thanks,

Brent Picasso
Autosport Labs
Technology for Race and Street
autosportlabs.com | twitter.com/AutosportLabs