FOSDEM, 2012 Embedded and Mobile devroom

raman raman

FOSDEM, 2012 Embedded and Mobile devroom

Hello eLua community,

FOSDEM, is happening on the 4'th and 5'th of Feb 2012 and calls for free software
projects and tutorials. (I haven't seen a post about this on our community page).
I was wondering if anybody is talking about eLua in this event?
http://fosdem.org/2012/embedded-devroom-cfp

I would like to participate in the event and give a small tutorial on automatic LTR
compatible wrapper code generation for eLua (after briefly talking about eLua).

It would be nice to meet the eluers at the conference and drink some beer. :)

Raman