Europe

Hello guys,
   For the next 30 days I'll be mostly offline, traveling with my wife through Europe, mostly in the Geneva, Lausanne/CH, Helsinki/FI and Perigord, Paris/FR.
   I would also be very glad to meet eLua users for a beer somewhere along the roads, so please let me know if some of you are not too far from these regions.
   eLua dev will not stop during this period, much on the contrary, we expect to offer a new tool to the community sometime in the next weeks, before I come back from the old world.

I wish you all a lot of fun with eLua