Error running cross-lua.py

Mauricio Henrique Bomfim Mauricio Henrique Bomfim

Error running cross-lua.py

Hi,

    I'm using the eLua trunk. When I try to run scons -f cross-lua.py
I get the error bellow:

src/lua/lstate.c:27:22: error: elua_int.h: No such file or directory
src/lua/lstate.c: In function ‘lua_close’:
src/lua/lstate.c:244: warning: implicit declaration of function
‘elua_int_disable_all’
scons: *** [src/lua/lstate.o] Error 1

First I've added the inc directory on the includes, as follow:

local_include = "-Isrc/lua -Iinc/desktop -Iinc"

Now I get that:

src/lua/lstate.o: In function `lua_close':
lstate.c:(.text+0x1a5): undefined reference to `elua_int_disable_all'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [luac.cross.elf] Error 1

I've tried to solve without success. Could someone help me to build
the cross-lua ?

Thanks,

Mauricio

Re: Error running cross-lua.py

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Mauricio Henrique Bomfim
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I'm using the eLua trunk. When I try to run scons -f cross-lua.py
> I get the error bellow:

Fix in trunk. Thanks for the report, I completely forgot about cross-lua.py

Mauricio Henrique Bomfim Mauricio Henrique Bomfim

Re: Error running cross-lua.py

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Bogdan Marinescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Mauricio Henrique Bomfim
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I'm using the eLua trunk. When I try to run scons -f cross-lua.py
>> I get the error bellow:
>
> Fix in trunk. Thanks for the report, I completely forgot about cross-lua.py

I's working now. Thanks.

[]s

Mauricio