Diego

Hello eLuers,
   I'm glad to announce that we have Diego Sueiro on the list now.
   For those who don't know (this actually deserves an entry on the News
section too), some 3 weeks ago I was invited to present eLua in a Seminar in
S?o Paulo, on C/C++ for Embedded Aplication. It was not only a great and
well organized event but also a landmark on the Embedded life in Brazil :)
   There were 370+ people on the audience (!!!), a small vendor-organized
exposition on the entrance and a high-level panel grid were set-up, by a
team led by Diego Sueiro.
   He is also responsible for the creation of the first trully
embedded-oriented brazilian web portal, the Portal
Embarcados<http://www.embarcados.com.br/>,
where eLua has a dedicated section on the Forums now too (!!!). Diego has
also presented eLua last wednesday in a class as part of his Master Degree
in Unicamp, one of the best universities in Brazil.
   It is a pleasure to have Diego among us and I can't wait to see him
hands-on eLua ! :)
   Welcome aboard !!!

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Diego

Great news! Welcome, Diego, and hope you'll like it here :)