Dado Sutter added you to his circles and invited you to join Google+

Google+ Google+

Dado Sutter added you to his circles and invited you to join Google+

Dado Sutter added you to his circles and invited you to join Google+.
Join Google+
Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life.
Circles
An easy way to share some things with college buddies, others with your parents, and almost nothing with your boss. Just like in real life.
Hangouts
Conversations are better face-to-face. Join a video hangout from your computer or mobile phone to catch up, watch YouTube videos together, or swap stories with up to 9 of your friends at once.
Mobile
Lightning-fast group chat. Photos that upload themselves. A bird's-eye view of what's happening nearby. We built Google+ with mobile in mind.
You received this message because Dado Sutter invited [hidden email] to join Google+. Unsubscribe from these emails.

cbayona cbayona

Re: Dado Sutter added you to his circles and invited you to join Google+

When one joins there is a box already checked to share with your friends which is everyone in your address book.

At 10:22 AM 11/21/2011, you wrote:
[...]

Cecil
k5nwa
http://www.softrockradio.org/ > <  http://thepartsplace.k5nwa.com/ >
http://parts.softrockradio.org/ >

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 14:51, cbayona <[hidden email]> wrote:
> When one joins there is a box already checked to share with your friends
> which is everyone in your address book.

Thank you.
I obviously haven't noticed this checkbox :)
Pretty invasive their default behavior.
Sorry again for the noise and thanks for the lesson.

Dado