DHT-11 Humidity-Temperature sensor

gduarte gduarte

DHT-11 Humidity-Temperature sensor

Hi,

have someone already written something to communicate with DHT-11 sensor? Better to ask before writing something and take the risk to reinvent the wheel :p

Cheers

--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185

1100F 1100F

Re: DHT-11 Humidity-Temperature sensor

Hi Gab'

I planned todo this summer, but in elua.

Best'
Albert

Le 07/01/2014 20:24, Gabriel Duarte a écrit :
Hi,

have someone already written something to communicate with DHT-11 sensor? Better to ask before writing something and take the risk to reinvent the wheel :p

Cheers

--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185
Rio de Janeiro / RJ
http://genericdev.wordpress.com/

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

gduarte gduarte

1100F 1100F

DHT11.pdf (1M) Download Attachment
1100F 1100F

Re: DHT-11 Humidity-Temperature sensor

Salut Gab'

We have making some tests with interrupts...
the data sending by DHT11 is too fast for the interrupt!
Solution by C code?

ERROR in elua_int_add: buffer overflow, interrupt not queued

gduarte gduarte