Can I use elua in MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ?

newcomeryu newcomeryu

Can I use elua in MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ?

hi I want use lua on MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ,but I am not sure if I can use it.

Re: Can I use elua in MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ?

Hi,

At this point you can't use eLua on 16-bit MCUs. This might be possible in the future, but there aren't any actual plans for 16-bit architectures at this point.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 4:57 AM, newcomeryu <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi I want use lua on MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ,but I am not sure if I can use it.

Sent from the eLua Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Tony-12 Tony-12

newcomeryu newcomeryu

Re: Can I use elua in MSP430 or other 16-bit MCU ?

Hi,
Thank you for your reply,Tony&Bogdan Merry Christmas!
many thanks
MinYu

Tony-12 wrote