Buy service customization (LPC2468)

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Buy service customization (LPC2468)

This post was updated on .
Good afternoon,

Industrial developments using a micro processor LPC2468 (ARM7), which the e-Lua already ported, however we need to adapt to work with some devices like the Toshiba T6963C controller video, Ethernet network, etc ...

I wonder if anyone is interested in being paid to help us in developing this version of e-Lua, at the end of the project we can provide even here in the community all the code generated.

Our company is in Brazil. Lenke Automation

Thank's for your attention.

www.lenke.com.br
www.lenkeautomacao.com.br

Re: Buy service customization (LPC2468)

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 13:14, serjaomendes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good afternoon,

Industrial developments using a micro processor LPC2468 (ARM7), which the
e-Lua already ported, however we need to adapt to work with some devices
like the Toshiba T6963C controller video, Ethernet network, etc ...

I wonder if anyone is interested in being paid to help us in developing this
version of e-Moon, at the end of the project we can provide even here in the
community all the code generated.

Our company is in Brazil. Lenke Automation

Thank's for your attention.

As previoulsly discussed in many meetings and proposals in Rio and in Jaraguá do Sul, we (Led Lab) are still interested in helping to customize an eLua version for your platform.
But Lenke's vision and budged would have to adapt to reality or maybe you can find another team here with less costs than ours @PUC-Rio.

You seem to be capable of doing it and to have a local team now too. We will be glad to continue to help here on the list too, so you can stay within the tight budget a little longer.
Thanks for working to make the final code Open Source and free. I'm sure this will be useful for others too.

www.lenke.com.br
www.lenkeautomacao.com.br

serjaomendes serjaomendes

Re: Buy service customization (LPC2468)

thanks for your reply.

I have all the firmware ported to C, including those features I mentioned above.
I can make available to those interested.