Building mux and rfs_server for STM32f4DSKY on x86_64 Linux

Albert_dH Albert_dH

Building mux and rfs_server for STM32f4DSKY on x86_64 Linux

Hello All:

I'm looking to use a STM32f4Discovery board on a lightweight robotics
project and ELua looks like a great way to get going.

My day job is programming embedded DSP's in C, so I'm not afraid of the
embedded stuff; I just want to try something new for this soft real time
project.  Also I plan to hand this off to some one who is not a hard
core coder, so hiding the complex bits is just fine for me

I just figured out why the serial multiplexer and RFS server programs
were not compiling for me on my Ubuntu 14.04 "trusty" system, The build
scripts specify the -m32 option and I don't have any of the 32-bit
infrastructure installed.  I'll give the results a test against the
DSKY, but if anyone knows this just will not work because of 'X' please
let me know so I can see if I can fix it.

    Albert.