Bogdan's ReVaLuaTe project

raman raman

Bogdan's ReVaLuaTe project

Dear Bogdan, dear list,

I would like to go through the code and documentation
for the ReVaLuaTe project. I hope to reuse parts of
ReVaLuaTe for a similar project I've been working on - a
tiny Lisp machine. (I will put the code online once the
system is ready).

The project link on the eLua author page seems broken.
(http://www.eluaproject.net/overview/authors)
Can this be fixed? A search on circuit cellar gave me
nothing. Bogdan: Can you please put this up on the
website/github?

Best,
Raman

Re: Bogdan's ReVaLuaTe project

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM, raman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Bogdan, dear list,

I would like to go through the code and documentation
for the ReVaLuaTe project. I hope to reuse parts of
ReVaLuaTe for a similar project I've been working on - a
tiny Lisp machine. (I will put the code online once the
system is ready).

The project link on the eLua author page seems broken.
(http://www.eluaproject.net/overview/authors)
Can this be fixed? A search on circuit cellar gave me
nothing. Bogdan: Can you please put this up on the
website/github?

I can, but if I were you I'd use this instead:

http://eluabrain.blogspot.com/

Much more chances of having something actually functional.

Raman

raman raman

Re: Bogdan's ReVaLuaTe project

Dear Bogdan,

Sorry for the delay in response.

> I can, but if I were you I'd use this instead:
> http://eluabrain.blogspot.com/
> Much more chances of having something actually functional.

Thank you for eLuaBrain. I have seen this before but I went
through the code base and doc again to check if I can reuse
parts of it. I was drawn towards ReVaLuaTe for its display
module. (although only a rough estimate from the picture), I
thought it must to be a bit bigger than 3.5 inches to atleast
display a block of code at a time.

Can you please give me some information on the display module
you used for this?

Best,
Raman