Arduino Due

Tom Freund Tom Freund

Arduino Due

Do we have eLua working on this platform ? Anyone looking into it ?

--
Tom Freund

Digysol

"Cloud-based distributed systems
overseeing ...
- buildings and properties
- water distribution
- medical equipment
- industrial equipment"

Voice - 860-232-1614
Skype ID - digysol

jschievink jschievink

Paul Curtis Paul Curtis

Re: Arduino Due

The Due is a SAM3 device, not an AVR.

-- Paul.

Re: Arduino Due

Oh, that surprised me! I thought all Arduinos are AVR devices.
I that case you have good chances that eLua will be ported (at least it is much easier), but I don't think it is available yet.