ARM toolchain

Tom Freund Tom Freund

ARM toolchain

I came across this link by Gabriel Duarte:

Started to do the first step (installing the dependencies) and got stuck because libmpfr-dev-dev and libmpc-dev-y where not accessible.

I am trying to go through this ARM toolchain install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

--
Tom Freund

Dig.y.SoL (TM)

"Systems overseeing
public and private
infrastructure"

Voice - 860-232-1614
Skype ID - digysol

Martin Guy Martin Guy

Re: ARM toolchain

On 13 February 2013 16:48, Tom Freund <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I came across this link by Gabriel Duarte:
> http://www.weekendtinkers.net/Compiling_eLua_en
> Started to do the first step (installing the dependencies) and got stuck
> because libmpfr-dev-dev and libmpc-dev-y where not accessible.
>
> I am trying to go through this ARM toolchain install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

It looks like copy-paste trouble. I think that should be *-dev in both cases

Tom Freund Tom Freund

Re: ARM toolchain

Just to clarify, should it then be libmpfr-dev and libmpc-dev ?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM, martinwguy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 13 February 2013 16:48, Tom Freund <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I came across this link by Gabriel Duarte:
> http://www.weekendtinkers.net/Compiling_eLua_en
> Started to do the first step (installing the dependencies) and got stuck
> because libmpfr-dev-dev and libmpc-dev-y where not accessible.
>
> I am trying to go through this ARM toolchain install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

It looks like copy-paste trouble. I think that should be *-dev in both cases

Tom Freund

Dig.y.SoL (TM)

"Systems overseeing
public and private
infrastructure"

Voice - 860-232-1614
Skype ID - digysol

gduarte gduarte

Re: ARM toolchain

My mistakes when typing... Sorry.. fixed! try again and then tell us the result :) Good luck!!!
--
Gabriel

2013/2/13 Tom Freund <[hidden email]>
Just to clarify, should it then be libmpfr-dev and libmpc-dev ?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM, martinwguy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 13 February 2013 16:48, Tom Freund <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I came across this link by Gabriel Duarte:
> http://www.weekendtinkers.net/Compiling_eLua_en
> Started to do the first step (installing the dependencies) and got stuck
> because libmpfr-dev-dev and libmpc-dev-y where not accessible.
>
> I am trying to go through this ARM toolchain install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

It looks like copy-paste trouble. I think that should be *-dev in both cases

Tom Freund

Dig.y.SoL (TM)

"Systems overseeing
public and private