[ANN] New Web Site

Hello List,
  We are glad to announce an experimental form of a new web site for the
eLua community, which you can find online at: http://new.eluaproject.net

  It will be hosted at this temporary URL while we hear your
comments, suggestions and implement corrections.  After this phase, it
will become the new official site at the main URL.

  Our official site will always be available at: http://www.eluaproject.net

Thank you all for the support

Sincerely
Bogdan Marinescu
Dado Sutter

Martin Guy Martin Guy

Re: [ANN] New Web Site

> http://new.eluaproject.net

wOO!
Luke Venediger Luke Venediger

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Martin Guy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://new.eluaproject.net

wOO!

wOO indeed! Congratulations to Dado and his team, they made a woderful job with this.

Re: [ANN] New Web Site

Hello guys,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 01:34, Luke Venediger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow, nice work Dado - it looks great!

Thank you all for the Wows :) We'll be glad if we can refine the new look and services according to the community.

And all the credits and Wows actually go to:

New website infra-structure:
Vagner Nascimento (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Mauricio Bomfim (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Guilherme Sanches (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
James Snyder (University of Chicago)

New website art design:
Created by Diego Jovanholi, an independent web designer and funded by Raul Nunes and PUC-Rio.

New Wiki template:
Aécio Pires (desenvolvedor independente, João Pessoa, PB)

New Web Builder version and templates:
Vagner Nascimento (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Carlos Eduardo Deodoro (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Ricardo Rosa (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)

Tks again for the support
Dado

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2011, at 12:51 AM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello List,
  We are glad to announce an experimental form of a new web site for the
eLua community, which you can find online at: http://new.eluaproject.net

  It will be hosted at this temporary URL while we hear your
comments, suggestions and implement corrections.  After this phase, it
will become the new official site at the main URL.

  Our official site will always be available at: http://www.eluaproject.net

Thank you all for the support

Sincerely
Bogdan Marinescu
Dado Sutter

Re: [ANN] New Web Site

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 16:05, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello guys,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 01:34, Luke Venediger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow, nice work Dado - it looks great!

Thank you all for the Wows :) We'll be glad if we can refine the new look and services according to the community.

And all the credits and Wows actually go to:

New website infra-structure:
Vagner Nascimento (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Mauricio Bomfim (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
Guilherme Sanches (Led Lab, PUC-Rio)
James Snyder (University of Chicago)

Errrrr.
James is from the Northwestern University, in Chicago, USA.

New website art design:
Created by Diego Jovanholi, an independent web designer and funded by Raul Nunes and PUC-Rio.

New Wiki template:
Aécio Pires (desenvolvedor independente, João Pessoa, PB)

Aécio is an independent developer from João Pessoa, the sunny & nice capital of the state of Paraiba, the easternmost city, in the NE of Brazil.